Kaseya Community

Create view for machines not being scanned

• Is it possible to create a view for machines that haven't been scanned in X number of days? I have quite the number of machines that when I look in Schedule Scan, their last scanned date is weeks or even months ago. I'd like to create a view that shows me all machines that haven't been scanned in X number of days, so I can create an uptime history report for these machines and see if they are being turned off, or there is a problem with the system.

Legacy Forum Name: Create view for machines not being scanned,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rchiocchio
  • If anyone else knows how to do this, or create views based on Resident Shield being disabled, or anything else useful regarding KES, I would love to see them. I wish Kaseya would give us the options to create views based on KES like we can with patching. Mainly just letting us do views instead of the dashboard that came out in KES 2.1. The dashboard gives a nice list of machines with issues, but doesn't really help you resolve the problem because it can't be turned into a view.

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: kcears
  • These would be very helpful.

Legacy Posted By Username: Coldfirex
  • KES 3 - can't wait for you guys to see it. You can
    - sort by any column
    - add columns to the currently viewed items. These are known as column sets
    - add columns from the rest of VSA - manufacturer, agent version, etc.
    (hoping we get this in)
    - filtering on any column

How does this help you?

A simpler UI than having an endless number of checkboxes in the views.
    Can dynamically work with your column set to be whatever you need it to be on the fly.

Thus far, we haven't planned on adding those items into the "views"

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Jeff.Keyes

Thus far, we haven't planned on adding those items into the "views"

Jeff

Hey Jeff, this is great - unless we can't use those column sets in other parts of kaseya. If we need to run a procedure / script on a set of machines or perform some other function outside of the security tab, it's necessary to have the view to narrow down what you want. Much like the patch views that are available.

Make sense?

Thanks for all your work!

Legacy Posted By Username: rbjsea
  • Yeah...really we need an easy way to add views then.

Thanks for the feedback

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Another thing I'm seeing is that when I get all these KES alerts saying reboot required, I'd like to have them all in one group so I can schedule a reboot script. The reboot feature in the KES tab is nice, but most of the time these machines are being used. Mabye add a schedule option inside KES instead of just a Reboot Now?

Legacy Posted By Username: rchiocchio