Kaseya Community

Exchange 2007 Mailbox List

• Does anyone know who to get a list of mailboxes on an Exchange 2007 server?

TIA

Legacy Forum Name: Exchange 2007 Mailbox List,
    Legacy Posted By Username: shickey
  • Depending on the role of the server, you could call the Exchange Management Shell and have one of these commands run:

Get-CasMailbox or Get-Mailbox

Legacy Forum Name: Scripts Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • How about a list of mailboxes and their size?

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • how do you open up a powershell command via kaseya?

Legacy Posted By Username: Adnaan
  • Opening the shell and running a script in the shell is the questions.

Get-Mailbox > list.txt will work, but, how to get it to run in the shell is the mystery.

Legacy Posted By Username: shickey
  • PowerShell.exe -PSConsoleFile "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Bin\ExShell.Mcf1" -Command ". ''"

found here:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123798.aspx

Michael

• Here's the Windows Powershell script I used to get Mailbox size (in MB) in Exch 2007:

Get-MailboxStatistics | Sort -Property DisplayName | ft DisplayName, @{expression={$_.totalitemsize.value.ToMB()};label="Mailbox Size(MB)"}, itemcount, lastlogontime, lastlogofftime,lastloggedonuseraccount

I figure you can put the " >> filename.csv" at the end of the script and probably have K pull the file back and email you a report on mailbox size.

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • You may run into issues with Exchange 2007 and calling Exchange-Enabled powershell from K. K is 32 bit and Windows will intercept this and route you to the 32 bit powershell which cant load the Exchange extensions. If this occurs you can create a symbolic link to %systemroot%\system32 and call powershell from its sub-folder under the symbolic link.

Legacy Posted By Username: bmartindcs
  • boudj
    Here's the Windows Powershell script I used to get Mailbox size (in MB) in Exch 2007:

Get-MailboxStatistics | Sort -Property DisplayName | ft DisplayName, @{expression={$_.totalitemsize.value.ToMB()};label="Mailbox Size(MB)"}, itemcount, lastlogontime, lastlogofftime,lastloggedonuseraccount

I figure you can put the " >> filename.csv" at the end of the script and probably have K pull the file back and email you a report on mailbox size.

There's also an Export-CSV cmdlet that you can use to output the results.

Michael