Kaseya Community

Simple script to uninstall Kaseya agent not working

• uninstall agent.JPG

I just recently took over a client which previously had a managed services provider that uses Kaseya.  I created a simple script to uninstall their agent and it doesn't seem to be working.  I'm using execute file and the arguments from the Add/Remove uninstall string.  After running two new latest audits, I still see their agent installed even though the procedure succeeds. Any suggestions?

• Procedure KAgent - Uninstall (Prompt).zip

Didn't have a problem when I did this a year or so back. I have attached an agent procedure that I wrote.

Not sure if it still works or if it will work for you so good luck and use at your own risk.

Update attachment
    [edited by: HardKnoX at 1:25 PM (GMT -7) on Jul 8, 2013]
  • Did you use thise for removing agents from managed pc's that have two agents installed?  Seems like it's just meant for one.  I have our Kaseya agents already installed, I'm trying to remotely uninstall the Kaseya agents from the previous managed services provider that this client used.

• Sorry I attached the wrong procedure, the one I attached will only restart the agent service from a remote machine. I have updated it now so try again.

• That worked perfectly! Thank you!

• How do you run that? I'm trying to use KACE to uninstall this agent to multiple machines.