Kaseya Community

Missing Monitor Sets

• Currently in pilot stage..
    Logging onto Kaseya today, I found that some of the monitor sets I had created had vanished.
    Restoring the DB from a time when I know the monitor sets were there did not restore them.
    Does anyone know where the data the comprises the monitor sets is kept?
    Has anyone seen this problem of disappearing monitor sets before? I suspect it was an accidental deletion, but still consider a system problem to be a possiblility.

Thanks!

Legacy Forum Name: Missing Monitor Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Maclean
  • Do you have additional users set up in your environment? Maybe you have created the sets under a different user name? If you don't share them, other user will not see them...

Legacy Forum Name: Monitor Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Taxfree
  • Did you by any chance "create" these monitor sets by editing the existing ones? If so, it's possible that the default sets are reloading every night...

Legacy Posted By Username: Lmhansen
  • Yes, checked the users, even created a new one with full rights to see if it was permissions related.

And yes, I did create the sets by changing the originals and Saving As, but I definitely changed the names, and they have not all gone.

My solution seems to be to recreated them and save them to XML in case it happens again. It has not recurred, but it makes me nervous not knowing why.

Thanks for the help.

Legacy Posted By Username: Maclean