Kaseya Community

Monitoring System Check - copy to different Agent

This question is answered

I have made some System Checks on 1 machine. Now i want all those system checks moved to a different machine. At this time i am unable to do this. Can some one help me with this?

[edited by: Wesley Petterson at 2:03 AM (GMT -8) on Feb 4, 2013] image added
Verified Answer
  • It's relatively straightforward.  See the "load parameters" button, next to the red X, looks like a little notepad?

Get the two machines into the same view - in some cases you'll have to create a custom view (for instance if they were in separate clients, or something.  Might even have to do it as master admin if they're normally only viewed in separate scopes, but that's outside this discussion.)

Next "select" the target machine, the one that doesn't have your system check on it but that you want to have it.

Next, click the "load parameters" for the system check you want to copy, then hit Apply.

Repeat the "Load" and "Apply" for all the system checks you want to copy.

If you wanted to move them, next X them off of the source machine, so that only the applied "copies" are there, on the target machine.

There's not really a quick and easy way to, for example, copy them all at once, or save them as a "set" and apply them easily.

@Etienne Deneuve what you say is correct for Monitor Sets but not for System Checks.

All Replies
  • Yes of course,

Go to Agent -> Configure Agents -> Copy Settings

Otherwise, Make a new template with this monitor, or create 1 monitor set with all your monitor ?

Regard 

• It's relatively straightforward.  See the "load parameters" button, next to the red X, looks like a little notepad?

Get the two machines into the same view - in some cases you'll have to create a custom view (for instance if they were in separate clients, or something.  Might even have to do it as master admin if they're normally only viewed in separate scopes, but that's outside this discussion.)

Next "select" the target machine, the one that doesn't have your system check on it but that you want to have it.

Next, click the "load parameters" for the system check you want to copy, then hit Apply.

Repeat the "Load" and "Apply" for all the system checks you want to copy.

If you wanted to move them, next X them off of the source machine, so that only the applied "copies" are there, on the target machine.

There's not really a quick and easy way to, for example, copy them all at once, or save them as a "set" and apply them easily.

@Etienne Deneuve what you say is correct for Monitor Sets but not for System Checks.

• Hi mbartels,

I already did this, but i was wondering if there was a easier way. I had about 40 checks, so I copied 40 checks.