Kaseya Community

Agent's Log Error Codes

• Is there some description or reference guide for the error codes that generate the Agents?

For example i'm having some troubles with Patch Managemente, I'm getting this errors:

11:06:00 1-Oct-07
    ERROR: execFileAsUser() failed with error -13 while spawning C:\WINDOWS\KAgent\IE6.0sp1-KB938127-Windows2000-x86-ENU.exe.

runProcessAsUser("C:\WINDOWS\KAgent\IE6.0sp1-KB938127-Windows2000-x86-ENU.exe" /quiet /norestart ) failed with error 2

ERROR: execFileAsUser() failed with error -13 while spawning C:\WINDOWS\KAgent\IE6.0sp1-KB937143-Windows2000-x86-ENU.exe.

11:05:59 1-Oct-07
    runProcessAsUser("C:\WINDOWS\KAgent\IE6.0sp1-KB937143-Windows2000-x86-ENU.exe" /quiet /norestart ) failed with error 2

But I don't known where to start looking for, because I don't know whats failing.

I've succesfuly checked Credentials ...

Legacy Forum Name: Agent's Log Error Codes,
    Legacy Posted By Username: JRodino
  • Have you checked that these aren't patches that require the user to be logged in?

Have you tried to manually run these patches on the machines where they are failing? Do they succeed when you run the manually?

Legacy Forum Name: Agents,
    Legacy Posted By Username: byulke
  • Thanks for replying.

I checked the patches and should run without a user, but:

I found that the patches are not running beacuse they are not downloaded. (I wish those error codes could be more explicit).

Right now I'm trying to track down why the files are not pulled from de WEB.

I opened a ticket on the support page...

Legacy Forum Name: Agents,
    Legacy Posted By Username: JRodino