Over in the Teamviewer ID thread, we are looking at a way to replace Kaseya's buggy (at best) implementation of VNC with TeamViewer. Part of this is to actually create a link in the Agent Status page (where TeamViewer ID is a custom column) that will open TeamViewer locally and pass it the appropriate parameters to connect to the computer.

Does anyone have any idea of how to do this? Essentially I'm guessing that TeamViewer ID spot will be an a href with some code in there that is similar to what it does when you connect to VNC... or am I over simplifying how Kaseya handles this?

Edit: and in case you're wondering why i created a separate thread for this, i thought it may be something that people who are not necessarily interested in getting Teamviewer into Kaseya would know about. 

[edited by: Bijan at 1:57 PM (GMT -7) on 25 Jul 2012] Edit: and in case you're wondering why i created a separate thread for this, i thought it may be something that people who are not necessarily interested in getting Teamviewer into Kaseya would know about.