Kaseya Community

KNM Report on Current (Live) data

• Is there a way to report on the current live data in KNM.  I only seem to be able to report on Sampled Minimum, Maximum or average.

I want to be able to get a current snapshot of Free Disk Space (as an example)

Thanks,

Ed.

• Hi,

I'm not sure that I follow what you are trying to accomplish. The values change the next second so it would be invalid data quite quickly. Maybe what you are looking for is a way to view the current values other than checking the monitor? You can add the monitor on a dashboard, that way you can see the values as soon as you logon.

Regards,

Tomas Andersson

• Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the reply, sorry for the delay in responding.

As an example, I want to be able to see a report of the current Disk Free Space of ALL monitored objects.  Not the sampled Minimum, Maximum or Period average.

I could add the monitor to a dashboard but i can only see a way to add individual monitors, I want to see ALL Free Disk monitors.

Regards,

Ed.

• ed.png

You can create a report template with a datatable configured to show for example Snaphot MB and then apply that report template to all your networks. 

That way you will get the snapshot data for all networks.

See attached image on how to configure the data table report item