Kaseya Community

Disk space reports

• Hi all,

I am looking for a way to run low disk spacealerts on client machines,couldsome one be defnitive in theirreply please thanks

Legacy Forum Name: Disk space reports,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Silvio
  • Silvio,

The "Low Disk" alert is one of the most basic alerts in Kaseya. Does this feature not give you the capability that you are looking for? You may want to be more definitive about what it is that you are looking for.

Legacy Forum Name: Reports,
    Legacy Posted By Username: vplaza
  • Yep I agree,

Need something like a script to enable low disk space warnings to be set across multiple drives on the one computer IE C:\ to be set at 20% EBig Smilerive to be at 14% etc

Legacy Posted By Username: Silvio
  • Hmm, don't think I've run into anything that allows you to set different percentages for different drives on the same machine. Sounds like a feature request to me.

Legacy Posted By Username: vplaza
  • Monitor - Alerts - Low Disk:

Send alert when selected machines have less than % free space on any fixed disk partition.

This is for all discs.....works perfectly for us. We haven't seen a need to monitor individual discs in a single box.

Legacy Posted By Username: rodbibeau
  • Same here. We've got servers which have almost no disk space on the system partition, so monitoring them at even 10% is pointless. The other partitions would probably be OK with a standard percentage.

I've got an idea/theory as to how we can get around this, but I need to get all the rest of the important config sorted out first. Give me a shout in 2-3 weeks when I'll hopefully have had a chance to sort this out.

gordon

Legacy Posted By Username: gordonc