Kaseya Community

Creating a Report based off of a Procedure Log Entry

This question is not answered

I want to create a report on which machines are running our AV.  So I created a Procedure to Variable, running the command and writing to the Agent Procedure Log.  If the AV isn't installed it returns:
Procedure: Agent Check
Description:  [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1060:  The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Now I'm trying to get a report built that'll list all of the machines that do not have the program running.  I created a basic report but when I try setting the Advanced Filters as Procedure Step Description and using both Equals and Like for the Value [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1060:  The specified service does not exist as an installed service I get a blank report on a list of machines where I know that some are not running.

All Replies
  • I have a procedure in which I executePowershellCommand64BitSystem + return to variable the output of

Get-WmiObject -Namespace root\SecurityCenter2 -Class AntiVirusProduct | Select-Object -ExpandProperty displayName

I then updateSystemInfo using #global:psresults# to a custom field. (I'm using "Antivirus_Product" custom field.)

-Add the custom field to a "Column Set" in Agent >Manage Agents

-export your view with the added field to a csv, and there you have your ad-hoc report.

-enjoy slicing it up with filters and a pivot table vs banging your head against info-center "procedure log" reports.