I am trying to run a powershell script that will report the name of the exchange server, edition and admindisplayversion. It will write the results to the procedure log and then I'll run a report to figure out if all exchange installations are at the latest service pack. We install these manually and I can than ask our non-msp clients to upgrade their servers. Below is the procedure I am running, but I am getting an error in the last powershell, Get-ExchangeServer. Any help is appreciated.

- <Statement description="Executes a Powershell command via a custom argument or a Powershell .PS1 file." name="Execute Powershell" continueOnFail="false">
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter1" value="" />
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter2" value="Get-PSSnapin -registered" />
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter3" value="false" />
  </Statement>
- <Statement description="Executes a Powershell command via a custom argument or a Powershell .PS1 file." name="Execute Powershell" continueOnFail="false">
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter2" value="Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.E2010" />
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter3" value="false" />
  </Statement>
- <Statement description="execute powershell to get exchange verison" name="Execute Powershell" continueOnFail="false">
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter2" value="Get-ExchangeServer | fl name,edition,admindisplayversion" />
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Parameter3" value="True" />
  </Statement>
- <Statement description="Write an Entry into the Procedure Log" name="WriteScriptLogEntry" continueOnFail="false">
  <Parameter xsi:type="StringParameter" name="Comment" value="#global:psresult#" />