Kaseya Community

IT Monitor Assist Service

• Is anyone using this service? Please advise of your experiences.

Legacy Forum Name: IT Monitor Assist Service,
    Legacy Posted By Username: trnetwork
  • We've been waiting for well over a month now to see the trial in action.

Legacy Forum Name: MSP General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: nickjames
  • We had signed up for the trial and they never escallated anything to our attention, even when we purposely killed the server they were monitoring.

Judging from what I can see, they took on far too many new clients far too quickly, and didn't have the support staff/capabilities to handle it. It's entirely possible that their monitoring NOC/Empower staff is the same staff that's trying to work through everyone else's technical support issues post 2008. Therefore, with hold times as high as 5 hours in some cases, they'll never give you a call if something critical goes awry. There may be dedicated staff in the "empower NOC" but even if they have nothing to do with standard tech support they truly dropped the ball on us.

Take it as an omen if they can't get the trial up and going when they say they will. That's a good indiciator of the quality of service to come.

Legacy Posted By Username: jbellflowers
  • We signed up well over two months ago after the rep following up several times to sign up. Once we signed up the rep was going to expedite the set up but never heard back from him. I think Kaseya is trying to get into too many things. They are trying to copy other companies and they are becoming jack of all and master of NONE. They need to concentrate on CORE product and continue enhacing the functionality. I have loved the product but as every one complains the support is beyond horrible. If the y product was not not good we would have been in big trouble. Overall, i have no plans to follow up regarding empowre and I hope they shut that down and invest more time and $$$ in R&D towards the core product.

Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333
  • We've been using it for a few months and it seems to be improving. They are sometimes able to provide us with researched answers to alerts that we would not have found.

I think it is somewhat a work in process (as with everything MSP Smile)

Legacy Posted By Username: rvines@axcelltech.com
  • richie3333
    We signed up well over two months ago after the rep following up several times to sign up. Once we signed up the rep was going to expedite the set up but never heard back from him. I think Kaseya is trying to get into too many things. They are trying to copy other companies and they are becoming jack of all and master of NONE. They need to concentrate on CORE product and continue enhacing the functionality. I have loved the product but as every one complains the support is beyond horrible. If the y product was not not good we would have been in big trouble. Overall, i have no plans to follow up regarding empowre and I hope they shut that down and invest more time and $$$ in R&D towards the core product.

Yea, I agree, the support is dismall. It is sad that the company does not invest in the support department.

Legacy Posted By Username: netwiz001
  • We signed up what 5 months ago and havent heard from them since???

Legacy Posted By Username: Coldfirex