Kaseya Community

K-mobile BETA 1.0 - Mobile access to Kaseya.

• Hi,

If you are using an SSL connection, please make sure an enter the entire url (i.e. https://kaseya.mycompany.com)

Also, if you have checked the VSA web services check box, you may want to restart your Kaseya services. I have seen this happen.

Let me know of any other issues.

Stuart

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: sjavera
  • awesome app! cant wait to see more functionality!

Legacy Posted By Username: saybrook
  • Registration confirmation page says my address/server is already registered.......mobile login says they need to be confirmed.....and back....and forth.

Would be interested in taking a look though.

Thanks

Legacy Posted By Username: karode
  • I am in the process of updating K-mobile to a new and improved version using a new framework that should increase speed and reliability. We have been busy building web mobile front ends for other platforms (Connectwise etc) and have made our way back to Kaseya. I know that the vendors have promised iPhone apps for these products but this development has filled a need until their apps becomes available.

We have not tested with the newest version of Kaseya yet but will soon with the next release. I understand that many more APIs are available so I am excited.

Many have asked why a web app and not a native app. Well, the newer development frameworks have really made the look and feel differences of native vs web almost transparent. I personally think that the web apps are the direction that all vendors will go eventually. Also, with Andriod becoming a competitor to the iPhone, we want K-mobile to render to both.

I appreciate the feedback and enhancement requests we have received. This was a "proof of concept" early on and continues to be a pet project.

Stay tuned for an update.

-Stuart

Legacy Posted By Username: sjavera