Kaseya Community

Add Custom Field in Quick Launch

• In my Quick Launch display, I see that my first 5 custom fields are displayed and available in the "Change field display order" configuration.  How do I add additional custom fields to this list?

Thanks.

• I have 6 custom fields and they all display in quick launch. Just click the "gear" icon in the top right of the quick launch window and you can change the order that the custom fields are displayed....perhaps check there and see if all the fields come up or if anything has been disabled.

also, if you have >30 custom fields this may not work at all as the system design is limited to 30 fields (but won't stop you creating more!!!).

• Thanks for the help, Craig.  If you add another custom field, is it listed in Quick Launch?  After clicking the gear icon, I see options for re-ordering the custom fields in quick launch, but I don't see any options to add more.  I currently have 27.  Only the first 5 are listed.  Fortunately, one of those first five I don't need anymore, so I was able to rename it and move it to the top of the list.

Thanks for that tip about the 30 custom fields.  It looks like I need to do some cleaning.  That's disappointing.  I use custom fields for a lot of things.  Now I am going to have to triage what's more important...