I can no longer log into Kaseya using the admin account after I updated to 6.2. It doesn't give me an error, such as wrong username / password, instead it just redirects me back to the login page with blank username and password fields. All other accounts work fine. Any ideas?
Giving full internet access to the test server fixed the problem as it installed hotfixes during the update.
I'd open a ticket with Kaseya if I were you.
I actually restored an image of our Kaseya server on another server that is on it's own network. I then installed the 6.2 update and started testing functionality. If it was a time critical / system down problem I would create a support ticket however it isn't at the moment. I'm just looking to get these problems solved and document the resolutions before I proceed to upgrade our production server. This way as I run into the same problems on the production server I can solve them with little to no downtime other than the installation of the 6.2 update itself.