Kaseya Community

Saas7 Broken?

This question is answered

Hi,

I'm trying to edit my Agent procedures and all i get is

RequestTimeOut Queue:: scripting IP:: 10.200.30.107 Seconds::30

Whats wrong?

Verified Answer
  • Hi TeQ99, this is an error from the browser side code when it can not reach the server. Although it's possible that this can be because the server at the other end is not available, it is more likely to be a connectivity problem between you and the server, which could be anywhere along the way. Given that you raised this a few days ago I'm guessing you are in the clear now. but if it happens again, and you're certain your connectivity is good, be sure to raise a support request via the customer portal, or call into the support line.

All Replies
  • Hi TeQ99, this is an error from the browser side code when it can not reach the server. Although it's possible that this can be because the server at the other end is not available, it is more likely to be a connectivity problem between you and the server, which could be anywhere along the way. Given that you raised this a few days ago I'm guessing you are in the clear now. but if it happens again, and you're certain your connectivity is good, be sure to raise a support request via the customer portal, or call into the support line.