Kaseya Community

Kaseya Fusion Mobile Application (VSA + BMS) - Poll for future feature.

• Feature Request- Client side BMS help desk access. Would like end users to be able to create tickets using the app on any mobile device.

• We were told last year that service desk is a discontinued product, so I wouldn't expect any further development on that.

• Remote Screen Control is the most important feature missing. Right now we pay for a CW Control (ScreenConnect) sub almost exclusively so we can have remote connect capabilities from mobile devices.

• I have reported and created the requirements to correct the views in Kaseya Fusion.

Thank you.

• Thank you. Looks good now.

• Really need the list sorted by name and the ability to change the sort, top to bottom or bottom to top ...

• We would like to see expenses in Tickets.

• I would like to receive some user feedback on endpoint logging (Agent Procedure Logs - Agent Logs- and so forth).

If anyone is willing to meet with me, please send me a message and I will set some time for us and our UX designer.

• oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Mr Kotter!

me me me me me me me

• guess, I am just now seeing this thread, but I'd like to officially mention that we are unable to use VSA with Fusion because we use AuthAnvil/Passly for SSO and have been told that doesn't work.  We would very much like for that to resolved as we are using Kaseya integrated products.

• Does anyone else have an issue where the app logs you out after a couple days and you have to sign back in? I even have bio-metric finger print enabled and I still have to type in my pw when this occurs. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10. Kind of inconvenient for everyone.