Kaseya Community

Machines install options not installing (Link Scanner ETC)

• Hiya,

We have a few machiens where we have chosen to install the link scanner / web scanner and email scanner on the machine but when we look at the machines avg they are not installed.

If I click the little tick mark it says they are installed but in the status they are not.

I have tried uninstall / reinstall and again same issue - checked service packs updates / browser versions / office versions etc.

Am I missing something stupid?

Cheers

Legacy Forum Name: Machines install options not installing (Link Scanner ETC),
    Legacy Posted By Username: mmartin
  • mmartin
    Hiya,

We have a few machiens where we have chosen to install the link scanner / web scanner and email scanner on the machine but when we look at the machines avg they are not installed.

If I click the little tick mark it says they are installed but in the status they are not.

I have tried uninstall / reinstall and again same issue - checked service packs updates / browser versions / office versions etc.

Am I missing something stupid?

Cheers

You might check the AVGINSTALL.LOG file in the \KES folder under your AgentTemp folder.

It is not super clear to read, but the second sections usually has items for and and you can see if they seem to match up with the options you selected.

Also sometimes there are error messages in the file.

Hope this helps.

Lloyd

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • Try re-applying your profile. I know this is an install option selection, but re-applying the profile has worked for me in the past. Not on all machines, but the majority.

Jeff

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: JMF