Kaseya Community

Select Profile drop-down box choices

• When logging in to a master-level account, I am unable to see all defined KES profiles.

When logging in to a newly-created, non-master-level account, I see options that are not available to any master-level account.

What steps do I need to take to see all KES profiles when logged in as a master-level account.

Legacy Forum Name: Select Profile drop-down box choices,
    Legacy Posted By Username: DPorter
  • Each person with a profile must share to individuals or a group.

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • I would like a SQL script to run against the kserver's database that will magically go reset the sharing on all profiles, so that everyone can see all of them (make them all public)...

Same goes for Security Alarm Sets, come to think of it. As a Master Admin, at least, I should be able to "take ownership" and assign access rights - plenty of other places in Kaseya allow it.

Jeff: Is K2 going to be different; will access rights be unified in Security as they are so many other places in K2, or does it retain a "standalone" access-control structure to Profiles and Alarm Sets?

Legacy Posted By Username: Matthew Bartels
  • Unfortunately KES 2.1 is the same whether you run it on 5.1 or K2.

For KAV3, I'm not sure we've settled on the security of profiles. Any feedback would be great on what you want to see

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes