Kaseya Community

Malwarebytes

• In one of the Webinars, I thought I heard something about Malwarebytes being incorporated into the KES system. Is this going to happen, if so, when? Smile

Legacy Forum Name: Malwarebytes,
    Legacy Posted By Username: J T Matta
  • Check your magic 8-ball.

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: akoop
  • I didn't hear malwarebytes at the Kaseya Connect, though I did see briefly on a slide we didn't have time to cover completely, CCleaner, which O was happy about.

Legacy Posted By Username: Matt.Conlon
  • Matt.Conlon
    I didn't hear malwarebytes at the Kaseya Connect, though I did see briefly on a slide we didn't have time to cover completely, CCleaner, which O was happy about.

oooo... that sounds good... i already have some basic ccleaner scripts i chucked together tho

malwarebytes integration would be fantastic... although i had a situation recently that it couldn't fix... had to use superantispyware... which scared me cause the name of that program just sounds like a virus in itself... lol

Legacy Posted By Username: KRiSX
  • Any update on the possiblity of Malwarebytes integration?

I'll take this over KES 3

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: JMF
  • I'm working plans for LOTS of cool things....but nothing I can announce (yet).

We are currently working on
    1. AVG9 - you can flip over to it today by
    - simply installing AVG9 over an existing workstation
    - overwriting AVGINSTALL.EXE with the AVG9 workstation installer...then reinstalling endpoints

2. A few hotfixes...lots of requests that we are trying to handle

3. KES 3. So many cool things I can't wait to tell you about.

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Jeff,

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on purchasing Malwarebytes licensing for my clients in addtion to us already offerng KES.

Does the fact that your posting a teaser in a thread named "Malwarebytes" mean integration with KES...Big Smile

If so: I'll take KES 3 over Malwarebytes, any day Smile

Also, will installing using the AVGFree 9 download work for your method of upgrading to 9.0?

EDIT: Answered my own question, see this thread: http://community.kaseya.com/xsp/f/94/p/9514/46907.aspx#46907

Thanks,

Jeff

• Jeff.Keyes
    I'm working plans for LOTS of cool things....but nothing I can announce (yet).

We are currently working on
    1. AVG9 - you can flip over to it today by
    - simply installing AVG9 over an existing workstation
    - overwriting AVGINSTALL.EXE with the AVG9 workstation installer...then reinstalling endpoints

Jeff

How/where do we get the AVG 9 avginstall.exe ?

Legacy Posted By Username: aussie_flyer
  • See this post:

http://community.kaseya.com/xsp/f/94/p/9514/46866.aspx#46866