Kaseya Community

SPAM-Solution?

• Hi, does anyone know whether a SPAM-Solution is integrated in KES in a future release? KES 3.0 or Kaseya 6?

Legacy Forum Name: SPAM-Solution?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RiTa79
  • I really wish we had this functionality. Huge selling point for us if we could provide virus+spam on an exchange server by using integrated AVG.

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GDRBrian
  • Look at companies like Appriver.com. They give you excellent pricing, and may additional options you can resale. Plus, you gain DR benefits as well.

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • Thanks for your feedback, i will hope Kaseya will make a solution for this...

Legacy Posted By Username: RiTa79
  • Yep - working on it....I'm hoping to have something to announce next quarter

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Hi guys, this was one of the points of pain when we considered the move to KES from Symantec.

In the end we moved to KES and now resell an outsourced mail filter platform (like Postini).

The upsides:
    1. We oncharge and dont have to do any work
    2. Does not take up server resources
    3. The licensing never runs out
    4. see 1

Naturally we ran a few test clients first, we are loving this... No more time spent tracing emails, no more worrying about blacklisted servers etc etc...

Legacy Posted By Username: Eelkov@aanet.com.au
  • We do the same thing. Less time spent on spam frees up more time to waste managing Kaseya.

Legacy Posted By Username: j.lee@carceron.net