Kaseya Community

Is KES related data available in the SQL views?

• Do any of the SQL views contain KES data?

I'd like to look thru KES logs for ALL machines/groups to quickly check how many machines failed a Full Scan for a specific reason. The VSA only allows us to see one machine's log at a time...

Thanks,
    -Mike

Legacy Forum Name: Is KES related data available in the SQL views?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ReedMikel
  • Does the dashboard in KES 2.1 help with that?

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Hi Jeff - I haven't tried 2.1 since it's not intended for a production server.
    I'm trying to generate a quick list of any machines that have encountered a "FullScanResponseTimeout" error. Currently, the only way I know of doing this requires going to Security->View Logs and going thru each machine's log, one by one... I do not see any way to use Reports->Security to get this info. Nor do I see any KaseyaViews SQL views...

• Jeff and others,

Makign progress migrating from Symantec to KES. Getting ready for first billings at the end of July.

I am looking for a Kaseya View, or other method to be able to determine which machines have KES installed, so we can import data into our billing software. But I don't see any Views.

Is the a View, or other method, to be abel to extract a list of machines that have KES installed ?

Thanks!

Lloyd

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • Lloyd - you could get info from the script log view, vScriptLog. You could check the ScriptName field for "KES Post Install". And you could insure that the post install completed by checking the corresponding ScriptDesc field to make sure it lists "Script Summary: Success THEN". It would be nice if there was a table or view of machines that currently had KES installed. Heck, it might even exist - I only took a quick glance of the tables & views...

• ReedMikel,

Thanks very much for the response. I looked in Kaseya Views in the online help file, but did not see anything related. I will look a little deeper tomorrow.

Lloyd

• Help me know what you need....and I'll see what I can do.
    I'm not sure I understand what you intend to do with the views

Jeff

• I think Lloyd would like to be able to extract a list of machines that have KES installed so he can bill the client for KES. Much like the VSA's GUI lists just machines that have KES installed on the Security->Security Status screen - he just needs a way to get a list from the views or tables...

• Jeff,

ReedMikel has described my needs perfectly. I just need a SQL/Kaseya Database View that lists the machine names (Machine_GroupID column), that have KES installed. Just like if I looked at the Security->Security Status screen, and selected no other machine group filters or views, and made a list of the machien names displayed. Our software can then access that View, and enter billing information into our software.

In my case, I am not concerned at all about license expiration dates, although there is another forum thread for someone looking for my info + license expiration info, I believe.

Lloyd

• Does this post help you?

http://community.kaseya.com/xsp/f/94/t/9396.aspx