Kaseya Community

MS exchange component on F:\ not C:\

• i have a server that currently has KES installed and now i would like to install the Exchange component. problem (i think) is that the windows drive is labeled F:\ and not the usual C:\. when i push the exchange component to install, this is what i get in the agent logs:

08:31:55 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\evLogBlkList.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:55 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\evLogBlkListEx.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:55 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\KaLang.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:25 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\evLogBlkList.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:25 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\evLogBlkListEx.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:25 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\KaLang.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:22 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\evLogBlkList.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:22 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\evLogBlkListEx.xml in checkFileWithServer
    08:31:22 13-Jul-09 ERROR: Failed to open C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\KaLang.xml in checkFileWithServer

i'm not too familiar with the whole kaseya system yet, and was wondering where i can find the script to make the changes and find F:\ instead of C:\, or better yet, can i manually install this component?

thanks in advance

Legacy Forum Name: MS exchange component on F:\ not C:\,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mkddy
  • Logging a ticket is the best next step

support@kaseya.com

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes