Kaseya Community

Receiving blank emails from KES

• Lately I have been receiving blank emails from KES, I know this because all the emails I have gotten before tagged as KES emails have stopped arriving and a slew of contentless (blank subject and blank body) emails have started. I went through the "apply alarm sets" and made sure the fields were not blank. Has anyone else had this problem?

Legacy Forum Name: Receiving blank emails from KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: andrew.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • We are also getting these blank emails. It started after the KES2.1 install we did. We are using Connectwise.

Legacy Forum Name: KES,
    Legacy Posted By Username: TITaN
  • Confirmed here as well on our internal server running latest KES 2.1 beta

Legacy Posted By Username: ed@securemycompany.com
  • Have any of you opened a ticket on this yet? IF so, what did Support say?

Lloyd

Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • Not yet, thanks to Andrew at least now I know these are caused by KES Big Smile

• I will mention this to my boss and see if he knows what to do, we might open a ticket as well.

Legacy Posted By Username: andrew.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • I am also getting them after the update. We use connectwise and just get blank tickets with no link to device\name\problem. etc. Starting to be a pain in the underside.

Legacy Posted By Username: awall
  • Filed a ticket on this, here is a reply:

This is scheduled to be fixed in the next beta release. This will not be available until later this month or early next month.

• We are working on this right now with KES 2.1 - one of the items I listed as having issues were the alerts...i didn't realize we were sending this out in the last build.

I'm hoping to have a build out in ~ 1 week.

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes