Kaseya Community

Report on Mailbox counts

• Does anyone know how to report on the number of mailboxes which are being scanned on an Exchange server by KES?
    I've looked through various reports and report types but without any success. I would like to automate this if possible so we can schedule reports with this information in it.

[edited by: Cyberling at 2:26 AM (GMT -8) on 11-11-2010] .
  • Does anyone have a clue?

• Looking for an answer I found an old post I posted a long time ago. Still have not found an answer.

Does anyone know what scripts or procedures are run by kaseya which reports the mbox count in the agent log?

Even though the amount of mailboxes reported in the agent log does not seem to be reliable.

• I'm not sure if this is the information you're looking for, but if you select the group you want info on and go to Security > MS Exchange > Exchange Status - is this the information you're looking for?

• Thanks for the reply. This is indeed the information we would like to have in a report. But have not been able to find how to create a report which shows this information so we can e-mail this automaticaly.