Kaseya Community

KES 2.3 encountered an error while processing this page. (after upgrade to 7.0)

• This week, we upgraded our Kaseya Server to 7.0.  A day later, we found that the KES module will not install on new computers and may not be updating existing installations.  When you chose an agent and click on install, you get the following message:

KES 2.3 encountered an error while processing this page.

Please contact Kaseya Support if the problem persists.

d:\kaseya\WebPages\AntivirusTab\InstallationMessages.aspx.cs(254): error CS0117: 'Kaseya.Service.KES.IKESLicenseService' does not contain a definition for 'CleanUpDummyLicenses'

I've contacted support and they have had me reapply the schema, perform the kinstall with just KES and patches selected as well as performing the kinstall choosing to reinstall the current version.  None of this has worked.  

• Just in case, here's the support request number: Request #45907

• Found this under d:\kaseya\webpages\antivirustab\logs\output.txt.  I don't know why it is referencing Maurice.Paige.  I don't know who that is.

2014-09-22 11:20:41,713 ERROR 7 Kaseya.Service.Impl.AVLogService - [Agent 463211566016142] : ERROR. Sending 3 messages to the dead letter queue.

NHibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists[Kaseya.Model.Antivirus.AVFeature#463211566016142]

at NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl.DefaultEntityNotFoundDelegate.HandleEntityNotFound(String entityName, Object id)

at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.CheckTargetState()

at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.Initialize()

at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.GetImplementation()

at NHibernate.Proxy.Poco.Castle.CastleLazyInitializer.Intercept(IInvocation invocation)

at Castle.DynamicProxy.AbstractInvocation.Proceed()

at AVFeatureProxy0a5f3f0cd37143b79578d0d107c194f4.get_RebootNeeded()

at Kaseya.Model.Antivirus.AVClientEvent.ProcessCore()

at Kaseya.Service.Impl.AVLogService.ProcessAgentBulkKESMessage(String agentKey, Boolean agentHasAlarmsSuspended, ICollection`1 events) in c:\Users\Maurice.Paige\.hudson\jobs\KES 2.3\workspace\source\Kaseya.Service.KES\Impl\AVLogService.cs:line 293

at Kaseya.Service.Impl.AVLogService.ProcessLogs(Int32 count) in c:\Users\Maurice.Paige\.hudson\jobs\KES 2.3\workspace\source\Kaseya.Service.KES\Impl\AVLogService.cs:line 218

• This looks similar to the output.txt, but is from the last log, kaseya.net.log.2014-90-24 in the same directory.  Again, there is no folder on this server named Maurice.Paige in the users folder.  

2014-09-24 11:15:15,104 ERROR 8 Kaseya.Service.Impl.AVLogService - [Agent 463211566016142] : ERROR. Sending 3 messages to the dead letter queue.

NHibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists[Kaseya.Model.Antivirus.AVFeature#463211566016142]

at NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl.DefaultEntityNotFoundDelegate.HandleEntityNotFound(String entityName, Object id)

at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.CheckTargetState()

at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.Initialize()

at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.GetImplementation()

at NHibernate.Proxy.Poco.Castle.CastleLazyInitializer.Intercept(IInvocation invocation)

at Castle.DynamicProxy.AbstractInvocation.Proceed()

at AVFeatureProxy95488f59d7734096b6a5ceed66d5155c.get_RebootNeeded()

at Kaseya.Model.Antivirus.AVClientEvent.ProcessCore()

at Kaseya.Service.Impl.AVLogService.ProcessAgentBulkKESMessage(String agentKey, Boolean agentHasAlarmsSuspended, ICollection`1 events) in c:\Users\Maurice.Paige\.hudson\jobs\KES 2.3\workspace\source\Kaseya.Service.KES\Impl\AVLogService.cs:line 293

at Kaseya.Service.Impl.AVLogService.ProcessLogs(Int32 count) in c:\Users\Maurice.Paige\.hudson\jobs\KES 2.3\workspace\source\Kaseya.Service.KES\Impl\AVLogService.cs:line 218

• Maurice Page was the developer for the KES module.  Support will likely require to cleanup the queues from the server in order for the module to begin processing entries.

• I went through the process of clearing the queue for KES and it didn't have any effect on the error I'm receiving.

• Also, I don't know if it is related, but on the KES > License > Notify page, I get the following error message:

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error

Internet Information Services

Error Type:

Microsoft JScript runtime (0x-7ff5ec71)

Object expected

D:\KASEYA\WEBPAGES\KESTAB\../inc/checkConn.inc

D:\KASEYA\WEBPAGES\KESTAB\../inc/checkConn.inc, line 6

Browser Type:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/600.1.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1 Safari/537.85.10

Time:

Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:21:49 PM