Kaseya Community

KES 2.1 License Counts

This question is answered

Hey all,

I know everyone is excited for the new KES 2.3 that just came out but I have a (hopefully) quick question to the community.

Our team is trying to stay on top of the licenses out to our clients. However, the numbers we get from the "License Count" (figure A) don't match with the Info Center reports/Security Dashboard (figure B). I know there is an auto-notify feature, but I'm curious to see how everyone else managed their licenses? Thanks in advance.

Figure A.

Figure B.

Verified Answer
  • Yep. you must contact support to have this fixed as only they can fix licencing issues.

All Replies
  • Raise a ticket with support. KES licence counts in the older module versions are often buggy - I've had to have support 'fix' the license counts numerous times.

Also, in the second screenshot, you did have the view set to show all machines, yeah?

• Yes, I made sure to show all machines. Is support the only way you were able to 'fix' the counts or find the missing machines that were supposedly expired?

• Yep. you must contact support to have this fixed as only they can fix licencing issues.