Kaseya Community

KES 2.2 = Reporting deleted from Executive Summary

• Update 2: I just checked the logs that were not reporting the scan information a few hours ago and it is now listed.  Is it possible I just received a new hotfix or could it just take a long time to update the logs after the 2.2 update is installed?

• Any ETA on the hotfix to correct the count of scans and updates completed?  I have reports scheduled to go to customers and it will look very bad if these are all zeros.

• Travis: Any update as to the release of the hotfix you described on April 9 to correct the issue with the Scans Completed and Update Performed counts?

I have reports scheduled to go to all of my clients soon and I am getting worried this won't be corrected.

Thanks.

• I will echo the comments by @eperson.... it is very crucuial to us that our monthly reports that are delivered to clients show 100% accurate information.  We have ~10 days until the reports are sent.  When will the problem with the counts be fixed?

Lloyd

• Just to be clear, I have opened CS098811 to address this issue.

On 4/13, the day after I completed the update to KES 2.2, I worked with Kaseya support to address the issue with the Scans Completed and Update Performed counts being zero.  I was told a hotfix would be released and that I should remove the security section from the executive summary report.  The ticket status was then changed to "Waiting for hotfix."

I have since updated the ticket twice this week to ask for a status update and state that removing the security section from the executive summary report was not an acceptable solution.  I have not received a response to either update.

• When running executive summary reports, I now see the scans completed and updates performed counts listed.  Was the hotfix to address this released?