Kaseya Community

AVG 2012 Release

• Hi All,

With the release of AVG 2012 last week, this now puts the Kaseya release of AVG 3 Major releases behind which is simply unnacceptable.

Can we please have a formal response from Kaseya as to what they are doing to maintain this relationship with AVG as clearly this has slipped in a big way since pickup up the Kaspersky product.

Greg

• I'm looking forward to the feedback from Kaseya!

I hope there is soon something new to AVG, because KES works fine for me!

• Three version? We have AVG 9 deployed right now with Kaseya, which makes us only two versions behind. I believe there is a 2011, and now 2012.

-Mike

• Even two versions behind is too many. There has been some major changes since AVG9 to 2011 that our clients need. This is not boding well for Kaseya when we as MSP providers buy software, sell it to our clients and then have to tell them the software is not up to date.

Your quickest time line would be appreciated. Also would love to have you playing with the big boys, McFee, Symantec, and TrendMirco.

• We have been waiting for this new version (2012) which had been pending for a while.  I will touch base with the product manager to see where we are in the integration process for 2012 and what his ETA is for completion.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:18 AM, kpedraza <bounce-kpedraza@kaseya.com> wrote:

Even two versions behind is too many. There has been some major changes since AVG9 to 2011 that our clients need. This is not boding well for Kaseya when we as MSP providers buy software, sell it to our clients and then have to tell them the software is not up to date.

Your quickest time line would be appreciated. Also would love to have you playing with the big boys, McFee, Symantec, and TrendMirco.

• Well guys, i asked my account manager about the release of avg 2012 last week and expressed my concern that i was two releases behind, he didnt have an answer? im going to to woking south London on the 23rd this month for Viper training from GFi, which will give 40% discount as a gold reseller for attending the half day session.

I'm afraid i cant wait for other people to pull there finger out,  when my customers are noticing what version of avg im supplying to them, paying good money for an out of date product.

will let you all know how Viper goes as i need a solution for Server 2011 urgently.

• Any update on this?

• from what i've heard this will be in Q1 at the earliest

• Hi Brendan, some new informations for use available?

Richard

• This is a bit of a Joke, Kaseya has an AV application that was released late 2008 as their only AV protection solution for Servers?

I am actually considering moving to another option as we can't wait for Kaseya to 1 of the 2 AV applications they sell working properly and will all the 'standard' features you would expect to find from an AV application.

• Hey- But at least we can manage iphones. Who cares about servers. Have you SEEN how much you can charge to manage an iphone as comparred to servers!!

Seriously.

• Hope this will be answered / resolved soon.

• any update from kaseya would be nice!

• Hi Guys

I would seriously look at Vipre (sunbelt) they will beat any discounts your getting off any AV vender, there after market share, and guess what its compatable with server 2011.

my problem is solved, may not renew my licesnse's next year when there up for renewal, will have to have a long hard look at the situation we have found our selfs in, unacceptable for an IT company to be in this position, with one of the most important modules to be in affective.

@Richard you wont get an update , because there isn't one?

• Kaseya is planning to release an update to all of our security products (KES, KAV & KAM) towards the middle of 2012.  At that time, we will release the most current version(s) of the security engine made available to us by our OEM partners.  

Kind regards,

Mike Sheffey

EVP Product Management