Kaseya Community

Buying more KES licenses impossible?

• Multiple calls/emails now trying forums.  Wouldn't think it would be that difficult to buy something.....

• I think they call it KAV now.  I can never get in touch with my sales rep either. Try going through support, They seem to be getting a lot better these days.

If all else fails Gerald.Blackie@kaseya.com

• Hi Robert,

We recently purchased additional KES licences just this week. Best thing to do is shoot an email to your sales rep (which you already have) and if no response simply call your local Kaseya number (a number of phone numbers have come up in various countries for 24 hour support).

@danrche - KAV is a seperate module to KES (one runs the new Kaspersky while the other runs AVG through Kaseya).

Hope this helped.

If all else fails, please let me know and I will give your contact information to our sales rep (Helene) who is great when it comes to getting things done.

• @ Robert.  I couldn't find you in our system so call me and I will get you taken care of.  415-694-5700 x1232.

• @luke, thanks for the info, I didn't know it was different products, I thought the KAV was both Kaspersky and AVG. That's good to know.

• Thanks Max I forwarded your info to my boss.  Hopefully he can give you a call tomorrow to take care of this.