Kaseya Community

Mass removal of items

• As it is right now, I have to go through 64 pages, one at a time and select all, then choose my option. Can we make it so that it selects ALL the pages and I can choose delete/ignore/clean ?

Legacy Forum Name: Mass removal of items,
    Legacy Posted By Username: pjdaley
  • We have been kicking this around on our end here too.

I'm still looking for the right way to do this as a simple "clear all" doesn't take into account the actions that you may want to do.

Jeff.Keyes

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya End Point Security,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes
  • Wouldn't it be extremely simple if you were to display them all on a single page?

Legacy Posted By Username: pjdaley
  • Displaying all threats, all virus vault on the same page?

Currently the page includes all machines in the machine filter. In some cases, that is a *lot* of threats.

Current plan has morphed into three tabs on the threats page

1. Current threats. Those items discovered by AVG, but unable to be healed (moved to the vault).
    2. Virus Vault. All items that have been dealt with by AVG and quarantined (moved to the vault).
    3. Threat History. Same as before.

I'm thinking of a "select all" button and then you could take the action you are interested in. Seems kind of dangerous however for the vault as you could "restore" all items. The other option we have been kicking around is the "delete all items in this vault"...but then....we'd need to add that somewhere where we list computers not threats so it seem disjointed.

Anyways - I hope this helps why we have been kicking around how to solve this problem...and still haven't locked on a particular solution.

Jeff

Legacy Posted By Username: Jeff.Keyes