Kaseya Community

Verification failures

• Hello,

I have various machines among my clients (servers, usually) that fail backup verifications. Usually a reboot or a new full backup solves the issue.

Anyone have a list of reasons and solutions to why this might happen? Generally, if I manually verify the backup in Acronis, they verify successfully.

Thanks!

Dave

Legacy Forum Name: Verification failures,
    Legacy Posted By Username: daveswift
  • Hi Dave,

sorry - no answer...but we have the same problem (with just a few machines)

Legacy Forum Name: BU-DR,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Hans den Boer
  • I am seeing an issue with one server getting failed Verifies on a Synthetic Backup, Diff backups, and now last night I did a Full backup and it did the same thing.

Looking at the log information I see a who lot of information, but nothing that tells me really why. The only part that seems to point to a possible reason is:

[INDENT]Operation with partition "0-0" was terminated. Details: Read error (0x70003) Tag = 0x9365D74A375E415E Error reading the file. (0x40001) function = "ReadFile" Tag = 0x7CEB2CDC9FB12027 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service (0xFFF0) code = 800705AA) Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB8AF[/INDENT]

This makes me believe that it is resource issue, but nothing has changed since the last full when it completed just fine.

I have also browsed the backup TIB file and everything looks fine, although I don't know if there could still be corruption in there somwhere.

Legacy Forum Name: BU-DR,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Jturner