Kaseya Community

Verify failed - Backup completed but the verify process was interrupted and did not...

• Verify failed - Backup completed but the verify process was interrupted and did not complete...

This is the error I'm getting on a few of my servers. I have rebooted, and rescheduled full backups and the issue still happens. Never seen this before. Any ideas why? I can't even view the XML document with more info on these failures while I can with all successful backups.

Thanks!

Legacy Forum Name: Verify failed - Backup completed but the verify process was interrupted and did not...,
    Legacy Posted By Username: daveswift
  • Typically this is going to happen when a file has changed between the time it was backed up and the time it was verified. I think happens on larger backups, larger files and files that don't support VSS.

Legacy Forum Name: BU-DR,
    Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
    Typically this is going to happen when a file has changed between the time it was backed up and the time it was verified. I think happens on larger backups, larger files and files that don't support VSS.

This just started happening on a few machines and is constantly happening every night. There does not appear to be any data being written any more so than in the past when all was fine.

Any ideas of where to look or get more detailed information about why this might be happening?

Thanks!

Dave

Legacy Forum Name: BU-DR,
    Legacy Posted By Username: daveswift