Kaseya Community

Exchange Component Issue

• I have installed kes on a system and have recently noticed i have a error indicating it wont update until exchange component has been uninstalled. Does anyone know how i can uninstall it or get it to allow the update.

Legacy Forum Name: Exchange Component Issue,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lmatthews
  • I have the same issue on a server. On this server avg 7.5 was installed earlear and the avg install log gives me an error 0xe001f2aa.

I have raised a support ticket for this, because the message won't dissapear. not even after rebooting and running audits again.

Legacy Forum Name: BU-DR,
    Legacy Posted By Username: tjibbe@nexusict.nl
  • I had the same problem on a workstation with 7.5 installed. Uninstall and audits did nothing. I uninstalled the agent (next checkin) I reinstalled the agent from the lan watch computer moved it back into the correct machine group and all was fine.

Worked for me, might be worth a shot for you.

Pete

Legacy Posted By Username: iigy
  • I do not want to uninstall the agent, because this is a sbs server which I do not want to 'reset' all settings.

I would like for kaseya to help me out. They already sent me a 'delavg7.reg' file, but with that it does not remove the message.

It seems like kaseya does not update the database, because I have removed all avg products on the machine already.

I am waiting on support now and keep you informed.

Legacy Posted By Username: tjibbe@nexusict.nl
  • Dumb Question............Did you reset the audit cache as well?

Legacy Posted By Username: iigy
  • I remote controlled machine and uninstalled agent and was not kicked off vnc so i reinstalled agent and security and issue didnt reoccur.

Thanks to everyone that submitted a reply.

Legacy Posted By Username: lmatthews