Hi, I am trying to back up a few computers using the BU-DR. My clients have XP OS. My question is, is it possible to use "wildcard" in the "Folder Backup"? Lets say I want to backup "My Documents" from 5 machines. Can I generalize the path to my documents by using "c:\documents and settings\%username%\my documents" in the folder path instead of typing the full path for every machine? It will save me a lot of hassle. If not, whats the solution around it? EDIT: Is there a way in Kaseya to use environment backup? Thanks M

Legacy Forum Name: Wildcard in Folder Backup...,
Legacy Posted By Username: mkirtani

Hi I have the same problem here with BUDR 3.2.

Is it possible that this simple feature is not implemented yet?

This is a very needed option.

I've 500 clients to buckup ad is impossible for me do 500 different configuration for forlder backup olny because is not possible use wild card or env variable in the path of folder backup.

Hi I have the same problem here with BUDR 3.2.

Is it possible that this simple feature is not implemented yet?

This is a very needed option.

I've 500 clients to buckup ad is impossible for me do 500 different configuration for forlder backup olny because is not possible use wild card or env variable in the path of folder backup.

[edited by: Anonymous at 9:44 PM (GMT -8) on 12-30-2010] News about path variable and wild card forelder backup issue.