Kaseya Community

Archive is corrupted

• I have just gotten the following error on a backup for one of my servers; Verification failed: the archive is corrupted. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

Legacy Forum Name: Archive is corrupted,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jbendure
  • I saw this today.. I am looking in to why it said this.

God Bless,

Marty

Legacy Forum Name: Backup Tab,
    Legacy Posted By Username: MissingLink
  • Your password for the image may have gotten changed or otherwise messed up. To find out for sure try mounting the image with the acronis true image utility itself it will tell you if the password currently listed on the Backup | Password page on your Kaseya server page.

Legacy Posted By Username: jmoreau
  • I have this on about 20 systems within the last week. No clues yet. I don't understand what password issue you are talking about...if I do as you suggest and find that the password is bad...how do I fix it?

Legacy Posted By Username: lmcintire
  • All of a sudden I have this on one folder backup.
    I was able to do a test restore using the password in Kaseya.

I rescheduled the backup for a full tonight, maybe it's not last night that "corrupted" but the full?

Legacy Posted By Username: jruggirello
  • I rescheduled a full folder backup for Friday nite.
    It was successful as well as the differentials over the weekend.

Try a new full and see what happens.

• I then had the same issues with volume backups after swapping the backup times.
    Rescheduling a full volume cleared that up too. It kept telling me it was a credential issue, even though all testing worked and the folder backup was working.
    It's also on 1 server in a network with 4 servers and several PCs getting backed up with the same credentials.