Kaseya Community

ACRONIS Product Support

• I have purchased product direct from Acronis in the past. Support is horrible, IF you can find someone there to answer the phones. They appear to do everything via email.

I know Kaseya has had problems with Acronis, and, it appears they to have problems getting things resolved quickly.

Has anyone had any good/bad exprience with the Acronis support via direct with Acronis or via Kaseya ?

Legacy Forum Name: ACRONIS Product Support,
    Legacy Posted By Username: shickey
  • In my opinion Kaseya has done a decent job supporting us with the BUDR option. In the few instances we have had to get support for BUDR the issues were resolved 100% of the time. The last time I had a BUDR issue it did take a little longer to get a response than I though it should (several days). But a little nudge (phone call) and i had my answer.

David Wertz

PC Works Plus

Legacy Forum Name: Backup and Disaster Recovery,
    Legacy Posted By Username: DaveW
  • I made a backup of the files from a computer with a corrupted copy of windows, but I can't mount the backup. Acronis gives me the error: "This is not the last created volume of a backup archive" and I get a corrupt image error when I try to mount it. I can tell the data's there; it's a 36 GB image of the disk. Is there ANY way to extract the files from it? What about validating the image using the Acronis true image coupon for boot disk? Thanks

acronis true image coupon