Kaseya Community

BU/DR Client and Kasaeya Client on Windows Storage Server 2003 R2

• I am thinking of dropping aW2K3 Serverat a client site, backup their Mac OS X Server to thisserver using Retrospect, backup to a second internal drive using Kaseya BU/DR, then replicate off-site from thisserver using BU/DR client. Does this sound like a good solution to deploy, or are others using something else? TIA.

Legacy Forum Name: BU/DR Client and Kasaeya Client on Windows Storage Server 2003 R2,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GPotvin
  • I know the Kaseya agent will install on Windows Storage Server, one of our clients has one and the agent installed without a problem.

We've installed other apps on the server and there were no issues so I would suspect the BU/DR client would install fine also.

Legacy Forum Name: Backup and Disaster Recovery,
    Legacy Posted By Username: misolutions
  • I know the Kaseya agent will install on Windows Storage Server, one of our clients has one and the agent installed without a problem.

We've installed other apps on the server and there were no issues so I would suspect the BU/DR client would install fine also.

Legacy Posted By Username: misolutions
  • I have the BU agent running on a W2K3 box and a W2K3SBS box with no issues. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt run, the code diffrences in the W2K3 line are small.

God Bless,

Marty

Legacy Posted By Username: MissingLink