Kaseya Community

Monitoring Veeam B&R with Kaseya

• Hello,

If you're using Veeam Backup & Replication to protect your environment, and want to monitor it with Kaseya, we have released the pre-defined event set  for that > http://www.veeam.com/kb1834

If anyone has any questions, please let me know .

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you,

Vitaliy

• Thanks for sharing this, I made eventlog monitor sets and report parts for Veeam a few months ago and now I can check it against the documentation. Smile

• Hi,

How do you monitor those events which are not stored in events application or system but in application & services logs - microsoft - veeam backup ??

rgds

• again problem exists that those alerts cannot be show under category "backup veeam" in the dashboards !!

• Hello,

Do you see these events collected by Kaseya agent? Have you selected to create alarms based on the events from the backup server (Monitor -> Agent Monitoring -> Event log alerts)?

Thank you!

• you can't sort Alarms for Event Log Alerts in the core Kaseya Monitoring module as per the discussion in the other forum thread community.kaseya.com/.../89293.aspx you would need to use the "fake" process monitoring to create sortable alarms.

• Guys,

We are planning to release a beta version of Veeam Backup & Replication Addon for Kaseya by the end of next week.

If you want to participate in the program, please let me know, and I will follow up with you once everything is ready.

Thanks,

Vitaliy

• We would love a copy of the Addon once ready. 

removed email
    [edited by: rmeyer at 11:22 AM (GMT -7) on Jul 31, 2014]
  • Veeam Veeam Backup & Replication Addon for Kaseya is now available.   

You can download it from here > http://www.veeam.com/ext_downloads/kaseya_addon/

Please post your feedback in this thread. Thank you!

• Veeam Backup & Replication add-on for Kaseya has just gone live and can be downloaded via this link > www.veeam.com/kaseya-add-on.html

Thanks everyone for participating in the beta program!

• Guys, we have released the update to our add-on that now fully supports Kaseya 7.0. Please follow this link to obtain the patch >  Patch #1

Updated the link
    [edited by: Vitaliy S. at 5:27 AM (GMT -7) on May 31, 2014]