Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on this forum but I ran into a new error that I have never seen before.  Below is the error message and I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this error before and if so what was the fix.  Thanks in advance.

BUDR Latest version:9.7-8319

Backup failed - An unknown error occurred. - There was an error parsing additional backup results for this machine. - Kaseya.SB.VSAInterop.DB.DBException: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Transaction (Process ID 59) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExe