Kaseya Community

Assigned Deployment Policy not executing/running

This question is answered

Anyone else experiencing a number of their computers not executing or abiding the deployment policies settings?

I have 20+ computers which have deployment policies assigned but the Last Deployment Date is blank.  I checked the history tab and it is empty.  I know the agent is responsive because I can execute a "Deply Patches" via Vulnerabilities on those machines and the Last Scan Date has a recent date.

Verified Answer
  • Yep, it's been a problem for some time (It broke somewhere in 9.3, if memory serves). Various patches claim to fix it - we still have the same problem.

All Replies
  • Yep, it's been a problem for some time (It broke somewhere in 9.3, if memory serves). Various patches claim to fix it - we still have the same problem.

• , Thank you for the reply!  I spoke to support and they said "If the machines is off during the deployment time, it will not schedule it as a pending task.  There is a feature enhancement in the roadmap to allow for task to be scheduled when machines turns back on."

I guess I'll have to wait for the release and tackle these machines manually.