Kaseya Community

Authanvil on demand

• Has anyone else trialed Authanvil on demand? The documentation and support is non existent. I do not see the password server, push notification doesnt work. Configuration instructions are absent and online documentation is scant. I know Authanvil is a good product. The support needs to be improved greatly.

• I tried and failed at the initial set up phase.  Opened a ticket and waiting for 5 days and still no response.  I am going with DUO.  Had it set up in less than 30 minutes and working very well for me.

• It looked good at Kaseya Connect, but right now it requires a physical server to run the password server. Does anyone now when it will be completely cloud based?

• I was told password server would be available in a week or so.

• Signed up for the 30 day free trial, still can't get the push to work on my phone.  I talked with Dana and one of the sales guys at Kaseya Connect and got Hmmmm that's weird.  Still doesn't work. :(

• I just attended the webinar and I saw on the demo where the adroid device mfa push status was pending. Just like what mine shows. It does not work with android. Havent tried iphone.