Kaseya Community

Anybody have a report writing firm for Exago/BMS?

This question is answered

I can't find anybody on upwork or similar who has ever heard of BMS or Exago. Before I pay someone to learn, is there a known firm or person that people go with for getting custom reports written in BMS?

Kaseya says they'll do it, but their rates are preposterous.

Verified Answer
  • We create custom reports in BMS or pull the needed data to a datawarehouse (Azure MS SQL) and use  Tableau or PowerBI.

you can drop a private msg

All Replies
  • What do you need?

• Have you reviewed these training videos?  

support.exagoinc.com/.../115002459313-Video-Training-for-Beginners-and-Intermediate-Users

• We create custom reports in BMS or pull the needed data to a datawarehouse (Azure MS SQL) and use  Tableau or PowerBI.

you can drop a private msg

• I have run into the same thing - Kaseya directed me to support.exagoinc.com/.../202178507-Videos

And thats pretty much the extent of what I could get out of them (seems like you got that far as well)...so here I am, teaching myself this new report writing tool because we have BMS...

All I want is a report showing each tech, the amount of tickets closed, amounts of tickets assigned/open, per week. Finding it frustrating to create for sure. Keeping an eye on this thread.

• There is a built in report "Tech Weekly Ticket Activity by Client".

• We have done this internally using BMS APIs/Data Warehouse.  We are lucky to have software developers in house.  I would have to setup a conversation with our Director of Software Services but PM is you are interested..