Kaseya Community

Getting Started with BMS

• Hi Guys!  I'm a current Connectwise user and when I was at the Kaseya Connect recently I went ahead and purchased BMS and the migration from CW.  I reached out to my Kaseya CSA to find out more about getting started but haven't heard anything yet.

I've got my BMS login and got my employees setup so that they can log in.   Does anyone have any suggestions on things I can do or learn until someone from the BMS onboarding team gets back to us?   I was initially hesitant to move to this, but once I gave an overview to my team I keep getting asked on a daily basis when are we moving to it...

So, I'd love to get a head start and just thought I'd reach out and ask for good starting points.

Thanks!

James

• Thank you for your post.  I'm looking into the current status of your order/project and will have the team reach out to you shortly.  In the mean time, you can log into Kaseya University (kuniversity.kaseya.com) and find some materials on BMS that will help you get started.  Specifically, look for the ""Public:  Getting Started with BMS" course in the Course Library.  If you don't have an account yet, shoot me a PM and I'll get one created for you.  

Thanks,

Brande

• Thanks!  I went through all the public courses.  My CSA did call me last week and said someone from the BMS team would reach out to me, but I still haven't gotten a call or on the schedule.