Kaseya Community

9.4.0.26 Patch Releases - 27 July 2017

• Hi All,

We have just released patch 9.4.0.26:

http://help.kaseya.com/webhelp/EN/RN/#38495.htm

9.4.0.26 Patch Releases - 27 July 2017

Critical Issues For Customers To Patch Immediately

Policy Management

• Fixed an issue that caused the 'Compliance Check Schedule' and other schedules to be lost after changing the 'Automatic Policy Deployment Interval' option on the Settings page. (NINEFOURPT-524/SDP-3091)
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the 'Automatic Policy Deployment Interval' option from being saved. (NINEFOURPT-524/SDP-3164)

• NB: the patch release notes for .26 at help.kaseya.com/.../index.asp point to the .25 notes.

• Tongue Tied

After the debacle of patch 24 and all of the trouble that has caused for us, I think we will be holding off until folk braver than us have implemented this to see what else gets destroyed following installation.

• - Agreed!  

• Doesn't look like this one addresses the Agent view refresh or LiveConnect authentication bugs?   They are driving us batty!

• Can you throw in ticket numbers for both the agent view refresh and Live Connect auth bug? I'd like to make sure of where the issues stand today.

• Refreshing bug I have open as #180968.   I never did open a ticket for the LC bug as I already saw plenty of people referring to it here and that Kaseya had posted a workaround KB at: helpdesk.kaseya.com/.../115009218967-Live-Connect-does-not-display-all-icons-after-9-4-0-21-patch

•  - Can you please add me to ticket #180968 as well?  Having to refresh the browser window when changing Views is getting to be a PITA.

• Here too please . Can you add me to ticket #180968. This is driving our guys up the wall now. Please PM me if you need contact details.

• Also noticing that clicking the column headers to sort/filter also breaks in the same situation.  It appears that it's sorting by the column but it's actually not.  A refresh fixes it, but if you live in the system it gets old fast.

• Absolutely. If this is your primary tool, it sometimes feels like it's just one more nail in the coffin.

• Anybody else having this issue with KLC after patching to .23 or later:

Only half of the top row is shown, at least ctrl-alt-ins works so you can login.

Fix: http://community.kaseya.com/xsp/f/145/t/23380.aspx

found the fix
    [edited by: neuvoja at 4:29 AM (GMT -7) on Aug 2, 2017]