A number of our technicians were running into this last week after we updated to 22.214.171.124. Interestingly we got a new LiveConnect installer pushed to us late last week (before the 126.96.36.199 patch became available) that seemed to address this, so no idea what else could be in the 188.8.131.52 patch itself.
SaaS customers received the fix on the fly whereas the 184.108.40.206 hot fix is for on premises installs. It contains a server side update that automatically creates packages so Live Connect can connect without a 404 error.
We're not SaaS and definitely got the updated LiveConnect installer before applying 220.127.116.11. Curiouser and curiouser.
If you still have a Kaseya support account active I would suggest checking the System Log to find out if that account was active just before that LiveConnect update presented itself.