Kaseya Community

.Net Framework Update - Patch Management Module

• Hi there,

I am looking for the patch for .Net Framework 4.6.1 or 4,6,2 I have a customer that needs it rolled out but I cannot seem to find it in the Patch Management Module to ensure it is approved. I am wondering if someone is able to point me in the right direction. 

Thanks,

Justin

• Hi

All the patches available on your VSA are based on the patch scan results your endpoints provide. This means only those which your endpoints have picked up during scans will show up (make sure the scan has run and its updating). The other requirement is that those patches be available on the Microsoft Update Catalog. Here is a bit more information on this:

helpdesk.kaseya.com/.../229010388-Why-can-t-I-see-a-patch-in-my-VSA-that-I-know-has-been-released-by-Microsoft-

If the patches are on this Catalog, but no machine has discover it via the scans, you can use Agent Procedure module> Installer Wizards> Patch deploy option to help you deploy those patches to the machines you need.

Extra: You can check if the patch is on your VSA via Patch Management module> Approval by patch page and enter the number of the KB at the top filter. In addition to confirm the specific machine needs it, it should show up on the Patch Status page, for the specific machine (in either of the columns, depending its approval status).

If you may have any screenshots of what you see, you can post them here. If in case this is still an issue, we suggest creating a ticket for Support to review further.

~
    [edited by: Jenny Escobar at 7:00 AM (GMT -8) on Nov 7, 2016]