Kaseya Community

A couple new things

• Greetings, community members!

I wanted to take a moment and point out a few new things around the Traverse campfire.

One of those things is that we are on the cusp of releasing the new Traverse 9.5, bringing to market some of the biggest features that customers like you have been requesting. Those features include the new Automation Profiles, a complete update to the Panorama view, and new integration with Kaseya Live Connect. If you missed our "Traverse 9.5 Overview" webinar earlier this week then you can view the recording over in our Resources center and see live demos of each of these items.

The other "news" to share is my own introduction. My name is Josh Mazgelis and I recently joined the Traverse team as our new product marketing manager. I'll be helping out with new collateral, videos, webinars... many, many things I'm sure! Feel free to reach out to me here or email me directly if you have any questions or suggestions. I am looking forward to speaking with many of you to learn how we can help you improve your business and your experience with Traverse!

Cheers,
    -Josh M

• Hello Joshua, i will be looking forward to see you collateral and videos etc. I think Kaseya VSA can take a example of your intentions.

Regards

P.J

• Are there any other features which are currently in VSA which you would like to see in Traverse?