Kaseya Community

Unable to connect to relay - KLC

This question has suggested answer(s)

I am having problems with live connect. I am unable to connect to any machines via live connect from my computer.  Other users can do so.  Has anyone encountered this same issue with successful resolution?



[edited by: digerati at 7:03 PM (GMT -7) on 10-12-2010] Added tags.
All Replies
  • No, I've never had problems using live connect from your machine.

  • *golf clap* Oh, VERY well done, you...

  • i've had problems with KLC before...i've found that clearing my browser history and cache can often resolve KLC issues that only affect a single kaseya admin's computer.

  • I have had this happen and it was a permissions thing.  We ran the latest update for Kaseya and it reset the permissions but just for acess to Live connect: > System  > User Roles > Set role access rights > Live Connect and all those inside.  Also the user (you in this case) had to have Basic VSA Admin as a minimum role type.  Found this in > System > User Security > User roles > Assign role type (after choosing the role you are in)  That fixed it for me.  Up till then I was the only one that could do Live connect after the update, and these two things got reset.  

  • Give some details that would be helpful for us to assist you with this issue. For example, What version of K (6.0.0.0 or 6.0.1.0), what browser are you using, and what error do you see when it doesn't work?

  • when everything else fails,,,,, logmein    :D

    we had some issues with KLC, ok we have issues with KLC where sometimes we can't get logged into a specific PC. Some VSA's can some can't. I'd agree with pdsconsulting about clearing out your cache.

  • Make sure "Set Credentials" in the Agent tab has appropriate rights to the destination pc and also you may have to run IE "As Administrator" once to load the proper Active X controls locally.

  • I just have this problem now, and after checking all off the above I still have the problem.  Thanks to Tom from Kaseya support , the problem was that some computers had a different check in Primary Kserver (Agent > Check-in Control)  I changed that setting and the problem was solved.



    [edited by: anbant at 4:47 PM (GMT -7) on 10-28-2010] I just have this problem now, and after checking all off the above I still have the problem. Thanks to Tom from Kaseya support , the problem was that some computers had a different check in Primary Kserver (Agent > Check-in Control) I changed that setting and the problem was solved.