Kaseya Community

6.1.0.6 agent update

This question is answered

Hello,

This morning on 2 different Kaseya servers (both with nightly hot-fixes) I did a pilot "agent only" update this morning to version 6.1.0.6. On one of the servers, this caused live connect to initiate very quickly and made me happy. On the other server, this caused live connect to not happen and that made me sad. To clarify,the window opened, the cpu and ram charts never appeared, nor did the more advanced options like remote control.

Any thoughts on this or places to troubleshoot? I figured I'd ask here before contacting Kaseya help.

Thank you!!!

Joe

Verified Answer
  • I've started using (on the Update Agent screen) the "After update run agent procedure - Deploy Live Connect" option and it seems to be working well.

All Replies
  • I've started using (on the Update Agent screen) the "After update run agent procedure - Deploy Live Connect" option and it seems to be working well.

• Thank you sir!

• Hmm... my K-Server says it is only 6.1.0.0 ( System -> Server Management -> Configure ) ... under Agent Update the same - only 6.1.0.0. Where can i get the update?

• Just force the Agent to install 'even when it is a level 6.1.0' en you will see that you have 6.1.0.6 installed afterwards.

• Hi Bert.

Thanks. Did you know anything about the "version-history"?

• Hello Kai,

I have been looking the Forums for version information or release notes but were unable to find it. It is not Kaseya's habbit to communicate intensively is my experience. The 6.1.0.6 Agent Update works fine for me until now. Looks like Remote Control is indeed faster. No side effects so far.

Bert